2012 Labor Day Mini Triathalon
Las Campanas Compadres’ primary fundraising event is the Labor Day Mini-Triathlon. Thanks to the generosity of Las Campanas, the event will be headquartered at the lovely Las Campanas Club and Fitness Center.
Individuals or teams of three can enter the mini-tri to bicycle, swim, and run with the purpose of benefiting the Las Campanas Compadres programs.
Registration is now open through August 27th at newmexicosportsonline.comREGISTER NOW!
At this time in the planning, we want you to know that the community has a variety of ways they can take part in the single biggest fundraising event LCC hosts to raise funds to support its programs:
- Corporate sponsorship (in the past, Get Away Packages, including airfare, were donated as silent auction items.)
- Donations of event registration premiums (example: t-shirts, tank-tops, hats, etc.); and mini-tri awards for teams with the best triathlon times.
- Mini-tri entrants are encouraged to use sponsorship as a means to raise funds for Las Campanas Compadres programs.
- A host of volunteers are needed to help on September 3rd with sign-in/registration tables, refreshment tables, directing traffic, crowd control, and guiding participants to the areas of their events.
- People are sought who would be willing to partner with the LCC participants to give them a chance to take part in the mini-triathlon; or to DO the bicycling, running or swimming FOR an LCC participant who has disabilities.
Plan to join us this year for the 2012 LCC Labor Day Mini-Tri!