Hookfire Flyfishing Trip for 2 to Patagonia Argentina
One of the world’s premier venues for rainbow trout fishing in the foothills of the Andes Mountains, in the northern Patagonian Lake district
See description below for details.
Item condition: New
Description$8000 Retail Value
The lodge is located in the foothills of the Andes Mountains, in the northern Patagonian Lake district. You will have the opportunity to experience the authenticity of a traditional, working cattle ranch. It will take you back in time, as it is one of the few left of its grandeur that is still operating in Argentina. The ranch is surrounded by the Collón Cura and Caleufu Rivers, two of the top 5 fly fishing rivers of Patagonia and more sought-after rivers of the world.
This private property is comprised of almost 200,000 acres, with rolling hills, a stream that runs through the valley, and a jaw- dropping landscape like none other.
Patagonia, Argentina is considered by most anglers to be one of the world’s finest flyfishing destinations. Trout fishing season runs from early November through the end of April. You will fish the famous Collón Cura River, one of the best mountain waterways for fly- casting and it’s crossed by a stream, which is excellent for dry fly fishing. Due to the vastness of the property, it encompasses almost half of the Collón Cura, providing private access to 19 miles of this beautiful river. The Collón Cura River runs due east toward the Atlantic ocean through the flat steppes of the eastern side of the Andes mountains, lending warmer water conditions, making the Collon Cura one of the most populated trout rivers in the system. The river banks are lined with willows, rosehip bushes and volcanic rock.
The average trout size is 16 inches, and it is not uncommon to catch trout over 22 inches!
- Experience Includes:
Trip includes 4 days of fishing, overnight lodge accommodations (4 nights/double occupancy), all meals, wine, beer, and spirits – full, open bar; Professional guide service for each fishing trip. Ground transfers to and from the fishing lodge and San Martin de Los Andes (CPC) Airport.
- Trip is recommended to be booked within 45 days of the auction purchase date.
- Trip must be taken within 1 year of the auction purchase date to be valid & travel to be taken fromNovember through April – dates subject to availability upon request.
- Once trip dates are confirmed, incurred fees for trip cancellation or date changes will be buyer’sresponsibility.
- Airfare is not included in the trip.
- Trips are non-transferrable.
- Flyfishing gear, flies & leaders not included ($40/day per angler); Fishing License not included (approx.$35/day or $100/week per angler – subject to current Flora & Fauna rates).
- Any extracurricular activities, hotels, city tours, transportation in other cities of travel, etc. are notincluded in trip price but can be arranged by HookFire for an additional rate.
- Gratuities are not included.
- Phone calls and any other items or services of a strictly personal nature are not included in trip price.
- Baggage overweight charges, travel, personal or baggage insurance must be purchased separately.**Trip is for 2 anglers only.